About Nancy Kurtz Hamm
What do you want in a Realtor? The same things that you want in a friend - someone who listens, someone who cares, someone who watches out for you.
What do you want in a Realtor? The same things that you want in a teacher - someone who is knowledgeable, someone who is organized, someone who can explain things clearly.
What do you want in a Realtor? The same things that you want in a leader - someone who is efficient, someone who will work hard for you, someone who knows what's going on.
I am ready to lead you through the real estate process, teaching you along the way with the compassion of a friend. I am able to provide all of the things that you want in a Realtor. I want to be your Realtor.
- Proud to be following in my father's and grandfather's footsteps as a third generation Realtor
- Life long resident of and now raising my family in Brookfield
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Member of Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors®
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors® Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors®